January 14, 2008

Predictions

Here are the votes for 2008 predictions:

4 votes for new nuclear power plants to be approved by Congress. I sure hope so.

2 votes each for war with Iran (I sure hope not), Brett Favre's retirement, and North Korea to sell nuclear weapons.

1 vote each for the ongoing Britney Spears meltdown to reach a point of an ostentatious religious conversion, and for Led Zeppelin to release a new album.

No votes for a repeal of the PATRIOT Act, for the new guys on Law & Order, or the overt Balkanization of Iraq.

We'll revisit this in just under a year. For now, I think I've found a way to get more people to vote in the polls. This week's poll is fairly innocuous -- remember, it's who you think will win, not necessarily who you would want to win. I know that if that were the case, you'd all be voting for Green Bay, as would I and other right-thinking people.

No comments: