June 28, 2005

Fall of the Roman Empire

The Wife is reading one of my favorite books, Rvbicon, about one of my favorite subjects. It's tremendously exciting to see her so interested in something that I am so passionate about and have spent so much time studying and contemplating. I hope she wants to talk about it some more tonight when we turn in.

I'm also excited to be able to treat her to some nice things tomorrow for her birthday. I took her shopping tonight, which she liked, and hopefully tomorrow she will like the things I have prepared for her.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so glad that you don't mind my endless questions about the subject. And, I blame you for that Mr. Smarty Pants, since you have answers, so I'm gonna continue to ask questions.

And, the b-day was super-duper! You're super-duper. I love you!!!!!