June 14, 2005

Creepy Comment

While on the phone with a vendor, I was browsing my wife's blog. Someone left a comment expressing an opinion about her attractiveness, and I followed the links to his blog, and wow was it creepy.

I'm unsure of how to respond to the situation at this time, other than to note the creepiness. People can be found pretty easily, and while this blog has a general policy of anonymity, it wouldn't take a whole lot of detective work from information on The Wife's blog to figure out who we are, where we live, or any of the other information that a stalker might need to really make our lives miserable. I don't know what can be done about it, especially now, but it really sets one on edge.

I also need to figure out how to delete the obscene material on the weird guy's website from the hard drive on my computer here at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That guy is lame.