February 5, 2008

Close Race

It's also a close race between Cindy McCain and Michelle Obama for best-looking potential First Lady -- it's been back and forth for a week now, after McCain came back from an early Obama lead. Ann Romney's poor performance is surprising to me, also. All would be good choices, in my opinion; I think I'd give the edge to -- oh, but I don't want to skew the results by expressing a preference yet.

Because of the nature of the Google applet used for the polls, I can't take off votes for Judith Giuliani or Elizabeth Edwards, despite the fact that their spouses have withdrawn from the race. Giuliani actually got a couple of votes, too. Remember, this is a purely superficial vote on superficial physical attractiveness, and not a cipher for Presidential preference. If you like, say, Mitt Romney for President, there is no reason you could not vote for Michelle Obama or even Bill Clinton as the best-looking Candidate's Spouse. (Bill's looking pretty haggard these days if you ask me, but that's just my $0.02.)

2 comments:

zzi said...

I would think Ann Romney's poor performance is based on age. Legal profession in SoCal is all about young, lean and mean (-:

Burt Likko said...

Ms. Obama doesn't seem any more mean to me than any other attorney. But she is above-average on the hotness scale, IMHO.