November 4, 2008

Beat My Punchline

A community of naturalists (that is, nudists) in Florida wants their own precinct set up so that they can vote in the nude. Apparently, the law allows it but the county registrar just doesn't want to create any new precincts. (Or would that be, "nude precincts"?).

So what I wonder is, what sorts of comments would you be hearing at this precinct? I've thought of three:
"Wow, I guess you really do like Barack Obama!"

"No, those don't get to vote separately from you."

"Sir, we actually would prefer you use a stylus on that punch card."


Maybe you can do better, Readers. I look forward to your punchlines in the comments.

Hat tip: Below the Beltway

2 comments:

Burt Likko said...

From a friend in San Diego:

"Oh, that's your dangling chad, is it?"

DaveBuck said...

"Can you point me to the polling booth? Oh, thank you very much."