July 7, 2006

Truth from the Los Angeles Fish Wrapper

The headline to the linked article says it all. It makes me feel a little bit better to see that a great many other people -- particularly well-educated ones -- are making the same choices that The Wife and I are. Although the article references German people (thus the picture of a classicly sexy German), there are plenty of other people out there, some with admittedly sophomoric looking websites and some with somewhat greater sarcasm than I care to apply to this subject, who feel the way we do. See, it's not just us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know what the *average* percentage is of women without children. I also wish the writer included some facts about what age these 30 percent are. Thirty percent doesn't sound so high to me, if, say, it's mostly women under 30, or even 35. It doesn't necessarily mean they're not having children; it could just mean they're waiting later. That makes sense in the modern economy for a variety of reasons.