May 24, 2007

Okay, So Just What Kind Of An Atheist Am I?


You scored as Spiritual Atheist, Ah! Some of the coolest people in the world are Spiritual Atheists. Most of them weren't brought up in an organized religion and have very little baggage. They concentrate on making the world a better place and know that death is just another part of life. What comes after, comes after.

Spiritual Atheist


83%

Scientific Atheist


75%

Apathetic Atheist


58%

Militant Atheist


42%

Agnostic


42%

Angry Atheist


33%

Theist


0%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Now, if you're not an atheist at all (and you know who you are) the quiz probably won't do you much good.

2 comments:

bobvis said...

I'm unsurprisingly a "scientific atheist", but I got a high score for "spiritual atheist" too.

Paul Champagne said...

I guess when I told people I'm an egnostic ... I was right.