October 11, 2005

Si, sono ancora qui

I haven't blogged in a while; sorry, Loyal Readers. I've been that busy. My new class is keeping me on my toes; having the family and a heavy workload to juggle has been draining of my time. I'm pretty tired even now.

The most important good news is that my family has been getting along very well. Last Monday was a low point and since then things got much better. Things are so much more pleasant when that happened.

Tonight I had dinner with my mom and was too tired to remember much Italian, which was a problem because the restaurant owner is Italian and I enjoy the chance to brush the dust off my Italian by exchanging pleasantries with him. But, "No, sto stancho, mi scuse," was about the best I could come up with. Lame, I know, but I was really too run-down to go further than that. I couldn't even think of how to say, "My Italian has escaped me tonight."

No comments: