July 6, 2009

Who Do They Think They Are Just Coming Here Looking For Economic Opportunity And Stealing Our Resources, Anyway?

Joe Wurzelbacher spoke at a "tea party" event over this 4th of July weekend. I thought the tea parties were to protest high taxes, high government spending, intrusive regulation of day-to-day activities, and most of all, the ever-accumulating Federal debt. But apparently I missed the part that's about immigration (and not just of the illegal variety, either):

"I believe we need to spend a little more on illegal immigrants get them the (expletive) out of our (expletive) country, and close the borders down," Wurzelbacher said. "We can do it. We’ve got the greatest military in the world and you’re telling me we can’t close our borders- that’s just ridiculous."
I think the guy in the picture to the left would agree.

No comments: