May 25, 2006

Charlottesville

So this morning, I got my house in order in Palmdale; fortunately, another attorney was physically going to my appearance scheduled for this morning. I haven't yet logged in to check on what happened. Then we cleaned up the house and left a couple big bowls of food for the cats.

Then, we drove and drove all day -- well, about eight hours, including stops for food and gas and such, all the way up the Shenandoah Valley. It's quite pretty, and and enjoyable drive for the most part. One of the stops along the way was a Wal-Mart where The Wife bought us a trivia game and that was worth some entertainment on the way up.

Tomorrow we're going to see Monticello, and maybe the grounds of UVA, and maybe even the Michie Tavern, which we are actually quite close to right now. But for now, I'm content to just rest for a little while.

No comments: