October 31, 2009

Weekend Weirdness, Volume III

We begin with a lamb jumping on a bed.  Very cute, but it comes to a strange ending.


Then, I found a delightful children's book about interspecies telepathy, and the inevitable conquest of our planet by alien retroviruses.  It's fun for the whole family!

Look out, bullies.  It's Abe Lincoln, come to kick your asses with his mad wrestling skillz.


Rama?

See what can happen when those fascist zoning restrictions are lifted?  Sometimes I miss Tennessee...

This sort of thing was freaky during the campaign and it isn't any better now.  And this isn't particularly helpful, either.

The correct answer to this question is "Because ice cream has no bones."  Come on, what's the matter with you wiki-using people; do I have to do all the work around here?

Ta da!  From the dustbin of failed political slogans, I give you:  "Spinach is spinach."

In the movies, dinosaurs have a rather limited vocabulary.

I have no idea how I stumbled across Charlize Theron.  But I'm glad I did.

2 comments:

Libertarian Advocate said...

Burt:

"I have no idea how I stumbled across Charlize Theron. But I'm glad I did."

Kinda sorta qualifies for a Rule 5 posting

Burt Likko said...

Yeah that's about as close to a Rule 5 post as I'm likely to ever do. If I post an actual picture of a hottie, there will be at least a gloss of commentary accompanying it.