October 24, 2009

Weekend Weirdness, Volume II

I quite enjoyed last week's Saturday compliation of the weirdest things I've come across on the Intertubes.  So here's this week's installment.

Let's start with some big critters.  I don't know why but the cow is somehow more impressive than the pigs.  And if that doesn't freak you out, I bet this will.

Here's a large sample platter of assorted cheesiness.  Much of it remarkably well-preserved from my youth.

Then, God prefers atheists.  Here's why: unlike some folks, atheists tend to not be inconsistently paranoid about bar codes.

Carving a pumpkin this weekend?  I thought my idea of a Roswell alien on an oval gourd was creative but it turns out there's a few levels above that.

Danii Minogue attacks a man while swimming in the Great Barrier Reef.  I think this was supposed to be a humor column but if so it falls short of the mark.

Eat your heart out, Jerry Bruckheimer.

A profoundly bad idea, mass-produced in plastic.

No comments: