October 6, 2009

Hooray! I'm In At Least The Third Tier Of The Blogoverse!

I don't know when they did it, but the Powers That Be at one of my favorite group blogs, The League of Ordinary Gentlemen, have placed this blog on the list of "Honorary Ordinaries."  You'll notice that their list is not particularly long and its members are noteworthy indeed

Whether The League counts in your view of things as a first- or second-tier blog (granted, it's not Instapundit in terms of daily hit volume, but on the other hand it enjoys a fascinating pedigree as the stay-true-to-itself descendant of the much-acclaimed Culture11), and the writing and thought that goes into it is top-notch.  And while I'm always pleased to be thought of well enough to make anyone's blogroll, it's a real pleasure to have caught the attention of The League.

So thanks very much, Gentlemen!

2 comments:

Ken said...

Well deserved. And the League is an impressive blog -- the level of discussion is admirable.

DaveBuck said...

I'm not surprised. Congratulations!

I've breezed through several impressive blog postings from that sight now. You fit right in.