November 23, 2008

Civics Quiz

Readers: I write about politics, government, history, and civic issues a lot. It's time to see if you all are able to keep up. Here is a test by the Intercollegiate Studies Institute -- as you might expect, average scores are shockingly low. Hopefully you can do better than the average respondent.

I did not get a perfect score. I wound up missing the last question. Humiliating. Here is a screen-cap of my result (with the correct answer to the last question erased):



How'd you do? Post your result in the comments!

2 comments:

Michael Reynolds said...

You think that's humiliating? I blew the Gettysburg address and #33. Then again, I'm about half drunk.

zzi said...

Mr Reynold gave me one answer but I guess I have to take the test. I did get a perfect score on an AOL test I wonder if it's the same.