May 27, 2008

Work At Home -- Not So Much

Some people can work at home very well. I'm not one of them. I got about two and a half hours of work done today here at home but after that found it hard to keep focused on the job at hand.

Part of it was that The Wife came home from work early herself -- she wasn't feeling feel today, either, although I wonder if it was from staying up so late with me at the E.R. last night. Hopefully that's all that it is. It's not even six o'clock and she's going to bed now, she's so tired. I'm going to let her be so can get the rest she needs.

As for me, I got about a fifth of the way through an appellate document I need to write soon but even if The Wife had stayed at work all day I wonder how much of it I would have got done. The office is just a better environment for me to get work done in. Distractions and all.

No comments: