November 4, 2010

What He Said

When I don't write about something here, one of the reasons why is that I don't think I have anything new or insightful or useful to add to a particular subject. The subject of three Justices of the Iowa Supreme Court getting voted out of office because they ruled in favor of a right of same-sex marriage under that the Iowa Constitution's Equal Protections guarantee has just become such a subject.

Dan from Bleakonomy has occupied the field. And much more succinctly than I would have. I also want to extend to Dan thanks for writing the post about Oklahoma's Measure 755 which inspired me to produce not one but two posts on that same subject, posts with which I've had quite a bit of success with recently.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Just wanted to express my sincere appreciation for the shout-out and the link, as well as for your follow-up comment over at my place. Very much obliged.