June 12, 2008

More Teaching Gigs

I may be teaching two business law classes this autumn, both at career colleges. One of them is a college that caters to aerospace workers, and the other caters to Korean nationals who want to sit for the California CPA exam. There are enough Korean nationals who want to be California CPA's to fund an entire college? Wow. Who knew?

If I do this, it will likely mean at least two nights a week I don't get home to see The Wife. I have to decide whether I like the money and the audience more than quality time at home. Fortunately, I'm in a position where I can make that kind of choice -- and I'm mindful that there are some people, including some attorneys, who are not so fortunate as that. I can teach, or not, because I enjoy it.

Haven't decided yet. But it's nice to have the option.

1 comment:

Orange Phantom said...

Stay at home. It's better to invest in a relationship than a network of CPAs.