January 31, 2008

Prolific January

I've done well this month, and set a new record for most posts in a month-long period. It helps that the primary season was going on, and that the primaries became so interesting so quickly. The blog has been awash with political material. The Packers were doing well, and that was exciting, too. I can't guarantee this will keep up after February 5; I suspect that will be the end of the GOP primary and by then the Super Bowl will be over, too. The prolific posting seems to be rewarded with hits, too; my daily hit count has nearly doubled over the last month. I'll have to do something else to keep reader interest high, but without so much politics and sports to talk about and attract eyeballs, I don't know what it will be.

Dick jokes? Do you like dick jokes?

No comments: