July 14, 2006

Tickle Tickle Tickle

For the past several days, I've had a tickle in my throat, and it's been really aggravating.

You know that little tickle, it feels like a hair on your uvula. It creates a cough, a persistent one. Nothing dislodges it. Nothing makes the tickle, the itch go away. It makes my throat contract and I have to gasp for air -- and then it goes away a few minutes later. But in the meantime, it's embarrassing.

I don't know what causes it. I've not a clue what to do about it. Any suggestions, Loyal Readers?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cough syrup. Sounds like a cold coming on, or maybe an allergy.

Salsola said...

Remove the uvula.

Burt Likko said...

You know, when you say "remove the uvula," it's is one of those phrases that sounds like it's really dirty but isn't.