July 6, 2006

Date Night In Palmdale

Tonight, we looked at our finances and found a little money to spare. So it was date night. The Wife likes sushi, so we tried a sushi place in Palmdale. The service was not so good and the sushi, while fresh, had been allowed to warm up somewhat. Sushi should be served chilled to maximize the taste. But, there was toro nigri and unagi, so I was satisfied.

After that, talk about a good time I like to show my wife, I tell ya, we went to Costco. We got industrial quantities of things like string cheese, those yummy sweet-n-salty peanut bars, Bernstein's Restaurant Recipe Italian salad dressing (the salad dressing worth a cross-continental trip for), contact lens solution, and frozen shrimp.

Do I know how to show a girl a good time or what?

No comments: