March 21, 2007

Oval Office 2008

Good news to the majority of poll respondents who seem to favor "Stories from California" as a category of posts to my musings about politics. It appears that I will be posting the bulk of my observations on the upcoming election cycle -- at least at the Presidential level -- on another website devoted exclusively to coverage of the 2008 election. That website attempts to provide non-partisan, objective analysis, and while I do not conceal my preference for Giuliani, my focus will be to provide a realistic analysis of events in the campaign rather than to promote my candidate.

Coverage of political issues here will be analysis at the non-Presidential level and the more partisan of my ramblings. I will provide cross-references here so those readers who do enjoy my political thoughts with respect to the Presidential campaign can pursue them in the new forum. I am told to expect this "New World Order" will come in to effect over the weekend.

2 comments:

a democrat said...

"He’s proud that adoptions increased 66% while abortions decreased over 16% in New York City when he was Mayor." This is something to be proud of?!?

Burt Likko said...

What's wrong with fewer abortions? What's wrong with more adoptions?