November 3, 2006

Meeee-eeee-eeee and Mr. -- Mr. Jones

Me and Mr. Jones, we got a thing going on,
We both know that it's wrong
But it's much too strong to let it cool down now.

Oh, when I have money I call him up.
I leave a message on his machine.
Just two bills out from the church's donations,
And he gonna massage me all over the place.

Mee-eee-eee and Mr., Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones,
Mr. Jones gonna sell me meth to look at but not snort,
Oh, I know that it's wrong,
But it's much too long for me to cool down now.

I gotta be extra careful
that I don't get found out, now
Cause 14,000 people and the President look to me for moral guidance and quasi-political leadership, oh yeah.

Me, me and Mr., Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones,
Oh, we got a thing, a thing going on,
Drugs and gay sex are so much fun,
The temptation's too strong for me to let go of it now.

Well, it's time for me to go home to my wife,
I'll take the drugs with me and smile inside,
Now he'll go his way and I'll go campaign against gay rights,
And tomorrow we'll meet the same place, the same time.

Me and Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones.

No comments: