June 15, 2005

Jordan

Jordan is our newest cat. She is very small, came to us pregnant (we had her fixed) and is both young of age and young at heart. She's always playing with stuff and is very curious. That means she's constantly jumping up on things and getting in trouble. She's talkative, which is probably a good safety feature in a small cat.

She's also a pest. Whenever she sees me walking around, she runs right across my path and I've tripped over her several times just in the past two weeks that she's been home. She likes to jump up on my desk and help me type. She likes to jump up on the bed while the peoples are sleeping, and walk across my throat.

But, she's very, very cute and she's a part of our family now, so I'll just have to learn to deal with her, and she with me.

No comments: